WHAT IS PERSONALIZED PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
Personalized Project Management is a uniquely professional service for organizing your environment, creating customized solutions specific to your lifestyle, and providing project direction and support.
A project, according to organizing guru David Allen, is anything that takes more than a couple of steps to complete. For most of us, just about anything we encounter at work or home becomes a "project" on our ever-growing to-do list.
Our specialized skill sets includes thoroughly understanding your overall goal(s), quickly assessing the details of tasks from start to finish, and swiftly executing the agreed plan and timeline. We will use the resources or products you already have available, or if needed, will consult for new product purchases.
Projects we've completed include:
• Building new websites (via Clover, SquareSpace, or working with a 3rd party media team)
• Publishing books (A Father's Hand - A Mother's Heart, The Four Priorities, and Take a Knee)
• Writing blogs and newsletters
• Creating social media/communications strategies for smaller non-profits
• Providing wedding/event support (contact database and support)
• Managing Christmas and holiday preparations
• And more! If it's important to you, it's important to us.